Labels

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Make free calls all over India via Android Iphone.

yes frendz...u heard right.
Make free calls all over India via Android/Iphone.
Just Download application from Android market, install it and make free calls all over country. It works in many countries including India.
.
.
CROWDCALL
The name of the application is CrowdCall.
.
.
download this application from the given below link

http://market.android.com/search?q=pname:com.socialdial.crowdcall.app
.
.
1) after installing open the app and enter ur own phone number from which u installed app and running that app

2) after that open it and enter ur frend's number or any other u r goin to call

3)during that process u r going to receive to call from a number...receive that call and press 1

4) after that dont disconnect call..during that process the person u r calling will receive call and after receiving call that person also have to press 1

5) that's it u have done...enjoy free calling

2 comments:

  1. I am living in Australia But mostly I use to call India for my personal as well as for business purpose. So can anyone suggest me how to make cheap calls to India. It would be help full for me. Like this service provider ! http://canberraact.global-free-classified-ads.com/listings/cheap-calls-to-india-it845286.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to know how to make cheapest way to Call India from US and cut the cost of my phone bills. Can anyone suggest me something?

    ReplyDelete